reliable and powerful broadcast metadata generation
For broadcasters who prefer broadcast metadata generation
software running on their
own dedicated computer hardware, EtherGuide Systems offers EtherGuide Emissary a 32-bit broadcast metadata
generation system, offered under a site license, and which running under
EtherGuide Emissary, like all broadcast metadata
generation systems from EtherGuide Systems, generates broadcast metadata with a
degree of comoliance that is only limited by the information provided to the
generation system. Broadcast metadata output via UDP/IP format through an
Ethernet port or DVB-ASI when a DVEO or Dektec output device is installed and
configured on the computer running EtherGuide Emssary.
EtherGuide Emissary offers virtually all the features of
our integral hardware-based broadcast metadata generation systems only in a
32-bit software application.
EtherGuide Emissary will run on a wide variety of
dedicated computers running various versions of Microsoft Windows, based on system
requirements. See the data sheet available at the link below for details.
- Install EtherGuide Emissary on multiple computer platforms
for one price (standard version supports one transport_stream_id and a single
- Generate all mandatory PSIP tables plus Extended Text Tables (other tables and bit streams available as options or custom implementations)
- No limits (beyond those imposed by applicable standards of your transport stream)
on the number of virtual channels or hours of EPG listings transmitted
- Automatically generates all mandatory descriptors (limited only by the
information provided to the software)
- Flexibly assign Event Information Tables and Extended Text Tables to free packet
ids while remaining in compliance with standards and best practices
- Minimize broadcast metadata bit rates and maximize hours of electronic program
guide information by adjusting permissible table section repetition rates.
- Includes ATSC A/76a Programming Metadata Communications Protocol (PMCP)
interface. EtherGuide Systems will convert your existing data flows to
PMCP at time of purchase, as needed.
- Includes full support (via PMCP) for TitanTv.com® program listings.
- System can be configured to generate MPEG-2 PAT and PMT sections syncronized
with PSIP data output
- User can easily configure EtherGuide Emissary to generate SCTE-65 Profile 6 ("Cable
PSIP") output syncronized with PSIP.
- Includes a dedicated instance of Microsoft SQL Server® for system reliability and extensibility.
- Generate MPEG-2 Conditional Access, ATSC Directed Channel Change, Directed
Channel Change Selection Code and User Private Tables.
- What features does your station require?
EtherGuide Systems will customize EtherGuide Emissary systems with 5 or more
concurrent licenses. Custom implementations can include:
- Flexible, custom arrangement of EtherGuide Emissary instances, database servers,
and output streams
- Generation of ATSC MDTV signaling and signaling-in-advance
- Generation of ATSC MDTV OMA BCAST Service Guide
Download: EtherGuide Emissary Data Sheet
Purchase EtherGuide Emissary today and be generating dynamic PSIP tonight.
For more information on EtherGuide Emissary, including pricing, please contact
EtherGuide Systems via telephone at +1 619-567-9486 or
Computer hardware must meet or exceed specified system and operational requirements
Specifications subject without advance notice.
Microsoft Windows and Microsoft SQL
Server are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.Titan
TV is a registered trademark of Decisionmark Corp.